- MIGA Business Hits New High - July 24, 2014
- MIGA announces strong results for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2014. A record high of $3.2 billion in new insurance underpins foreign direct investment in developing countries around the world.
- World Bank Group Steps up to Help Transform Lebanon’s Power Sector - June 04, 2014
- In Lebanon, MIGA is working alongside the World Bank and IFC to address the country's chronic power shortage.
- Mobilizing Investment with Big Impact - April 30, 2014
- MIGA’s Executive Vice President Keiko Honda discusses the Agency’s new strategy and its continued strength as a reliable partner for the private sector.
- What Happened on Vietnam National Highway 20? - March 21, 2014
- MIGA-insured commercial lending is funding the rehabilitation and expansion of Vietnam's National Highway 20, a critical corridor for the country.
- Hungary Ex-Im Bonds Get to Investment Grade with MIGA - February 28, 2014
- MIGA’s first use of its non-honoring of financial obligations cover for a capital markets issue will benefit Hungarian exporters.
- What Investors Fear, How they Move Wisely - December 11, 2013
- MIGA launches its fifth World Investment and Political Risk report at a premiere event co-sponsored by the FT in London.
- World Investment and Political Risk 2013 - December 05, 2013
- The 2013 edition of the report offers an innovative analysis of breach of contract risk, combining deal and country-specific causes of breach for the first time.
- Working Together, World Bank Group and Private Sector Can ‘Advance a Common Good’ - November 21, 2013
- The United States Chamber of Commerce recently hosted World Bank President Jim Yong Kim, IFC Executive Vice President and CEO Jin-Yong Cai, and MIGA Executive Vice President Keiko Honda to discuss the value added of engaging with the World Bank Group around policy issues, investment, risk management, and knowledge sharing.
- Angola Looks to New Avenues to Finance its Energy Vision - September 30, 2013
- MIGA is supporting Angola’s initiative to expand power generation and transmission capacity through its coverage for the expansion of the Cambambe hydroelectric power plant.